Friday, August 3, 2007

I actually tried a sketch!!!


I am giving a shot at Marie's sketch for her sketch #2 challenge. The adorable little duck stamp is new and I've been wanting to use it so this was the perfect chance!

The puddle and the raindrops are embossed and then the raindrops are punched out. (There was a punch requirement).

I made the background paper by using the brayer, two of my favorite SU colors, and then sprinkling water on it. I'm not sure where this card will end up, but I sure think it's cute!






Here's a close up of the adorable duck and the "water".

4 comments:

MarieK said...

Hi Denise!

What a cute card! I LOVE your colours and how you used a punch to make your rain drops!

Thanks for playing along!

mum-on-the-run said...

Aww, gorgeous card!!

Love the duckie and the raindrops :)

So Sonya said...

Awww how sweet is that!!! Lovely!

Corie said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!