Sunday, June 15, 2008

The dolls must be hungry!

Shall we start with breakfast? How about some Cheerios? I thought these turned out really well, but let me say...these were labor intensive!!! It seemed as though I made hundreds and hundreds (I made two bowls of Cheerios), but when they were all bunched together, it was such a tiny amount.

I rolled sculpey around a toothpick and then sliced the little rounds, flattened, then tried gluing them in such a way that they might look real.



















How about doughnuts for breakfast? Or would you prefer poptarts?















Then shall we try some lunch? How about tacos or quesadillas?
















Shall we jump right to the desserts now? Candy first or cakes? Okay...how about some peanut butter cups. I think somebody took a bite before lunch!













Or maybe you'd prefer a plain chocolate bar?



















Or maybe a Hostess cupcake? Or even a big wedge of chocolate cake or white cake? If you go with that, you'll have to try some ice cream too!




















3 comments:

Alex said...

This stuff is totally adorable Denise - I just love it!! You are amazing, it all looks so real!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

toners said...

OMGosh! These are amazing! Great job! :) I love the little Pop Tart!

Kathie Bailey said...

Denise, thanks so much for visiting my blog. I wanted to return the favor and I am blown away by your food! It is incredible!!! I especially love the Hostess Cupcakes. Look good enough to eat. Yum!