Monday, August 6, 2007

Flowery...


I'm experimenting with this one! I stamped the SU image in white Staz-On on the vellum. Then I used the SU craft pads to get enough ink to paint them on the backside. Then I wadded up the vellum several times then ironed it flat again. I added dragonfly brads, dark olive ribbon, and found matching paper in my DCWV cardstock. This is also supposed to fit the bill for the "flowerful" card on the blog "by samm".

3 comments:

Samm said...

Lovely card Denise!!! nice and unusual technique, looks fab!

Thankyou for joining in on my first card challenge!

Samm
x

Corie said...

Beautiful experiment!!!!

mum on the run said...

Wow denise, that looks amazing!

Fab card :)