Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's been awhile...

I won this amazing stamp from Toni at Moved to the Mountains.
She has an awesome blog, be sure to go visit and leave her a comment! I love this stamp...perfect for so many occasions and don't we all have friends far away? Perfect! I LOVED paper piecing and coloring and even embossing the carpet!
I used my Prismacolor pencils, OMS, some paper piecing, some new embossing powder that is so cool and the set I won. These will be so perfect to send out!

5 comments:

TeresaW said...

Wow! that is brilliant. Isn't amazing how you can get two completely different looks from the same image.

Megan said...

This is SO cute!!! Great cards!

toners said...

Fabulous job with two different styles from the same stamp!! Glad you're enjoying the set! :)

pbo said...

Awesome as usual!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love what you did with the different colors and backgrounds! You can just imagine her head lolling back as she's having a wonderful chat with a great friend!! Well done!
Love ya,
T