Friday, February 20, 2009

Cuttlebug paisley is fabulous...

I LOVE it! Talk about easy...and put fabulous looking and easy together and you get a win, win situation! The only time consuming part is switching the colored cut outs and I think it's bee-yoo-tee-full! Of course, these are a couple of colors I'm stuck on right now, so I think it's extra pretty. I used the teeny tiny mat stack that's DCWV and only used two pages! I'm so glad I broke down and got this little die! Oh, and this went to my friend, Phyllis, for all of the birthday goodies she gave me!

13 comments:

toners said...

Oh Denise, this is BEAUTIFUL! Wow!

TeresaW said...

That is such a pretty card. I wouldn't change a thing with it.

pbo said...

As I already told you~~I love this card! Thanks for such a beautiful thank you, you are so darned talented! Phyllis

Anonymous said...

Ah Denise, did I ever tell you I love paisley? Well, if not, I love paisley! Colors are great...if you need others to fall in like with just check out all the different bandanas!!! Very pretty!
T

SmilynStef said...

Love the combination of those soft blues ... beautiful card.

SmilynStef said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

You're right it is bee-yoo-tee-full! You have just inspired me to make some paisleys with polymer clay! Thanks!

chelemom said...

This is gorgeous!!!!

Allison said...

How smart! I will have to look at some of my folders to see if I can replicate the look!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

That's awesome! I haven't bought any of those little shapes, but I might need to think about it!

Peet said...

so very beautiful!!!

Stephenie said...

This is beautiful!

Heather T said...

Wow, what a cool card!