Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers!

Yep, I'm joining group #22! I've been thinking about doing this for some time now...I think this was the perfect time. It looks to be a great group! One of the things I'm supposed to do, is to post a little blurb about me. I'm a SAHM...I have four kids. The oldest is almost 21...eegads, how did that happen? The next one will be a senior in high school, then a freshman in high school, and one at home that will be homeschooled will be a 6th grader. It doesn't seem possible. I'm a sports mom to the core and encourage my kids to do all they can do and I'll try my best to be at everything and get them where they need to go. I've been making cards for a long time but have only recently caught the stamping bug. I have a wonderful collection of paper and punches that I can't imagine ever parting with. Ü I'm looking forward to being part of this group!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, this should be fun! I'm loving your little sports design and treat. What a fun idea! I bet they loved them.

Sarah Elliott said...

Welcome to the group - It sounds like it's going to be loads of fun.

toners said...

Enjoy your new group!

Cindy Vernon said...

HI Denise, welcome to the sisterhood. Your blog is fab! Can't wait until we can get started. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to SBS 22, I'm sure we will have lots of fun!
Peggy

Anonymous said...

Have fun in your group Denise. I will admit, I am a putz and have no idea what the sisterhood group is but it sounds like it must be fun!

Becky said...

Welcome to the group!! I think we will have lots of fun, along with being inspired! My kids are 22 and 20..they grow up sooo fast..seems like yesterday they were toddlers.

Taunya said...

Wow can you believe it I finally figured it out. Your blog is my favorite!