Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's not my birthday...yet!

It's not my birthday YET, but already I'm being spoiled rotten!
These are socks that my 20 yo DD KNIT for me!
Can you believe it?
I can't. They're
incredible. They're SO warm and so beautiful and I could never, in a million years, knit a pair of socks. She asked, "Who else could I make socks for?"
I said, "Are you kidding me? EVERY pair of socks you knit should be for me!!" But, alas, I relented and realized that my dear sister would
adore a pair. And I am being rather greedy. My birthday is still a month away and already I've received the Cuttlebug, embossing folders, and socks! I'm on a roll!!!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Those socks look very toasty and pretty! A friend knit (knitted?) a pair for me and I love them!

Becky said...

Oh wow! You double lucky dog!! Those look awesome!!!!! If ummm....you notice them missing dont come here looking for them ok?

Unknown said...

Ha ha! You did it! Let anyone know that I will make them for them if they will pay a bit. :) I really have fun knitting them. They go pretty fast now when I have time because I am getting more comfortable with the pattern. Thanks for putting pictures up they are nice pictures. :) And I love your blog candy, the mouse is cute. :)