Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birdie!!


Happy Birdie! Here's using two of my amazing Just Johanna stamps! I love 'em! I used my Cuttlebug, of course. I just can't stop playing with that thing! I embossed the tan paper, then I shaded in some areas for dimension, using my gold Prismacolor pencil. Then I sanded the raised part for some contrast. I just love the way it looks! I used the gold pencil again on the small piece behind the bird. The ribbon I got at Craft Warehouse...what a deal I got on that. They had 90% off Christmas clearance...however I wouldn't call this "Christmas". There were 10 yard rolls of this interesting combination. There were three different types of ribbon, all held together with metallic beads all spaced evenly. So, I ended up getting 30 yards of ribbon altogether, nine different types. I'm loving it. I did, however, have to "iron" it all after I disassembled it all. I used my curling iron for that. Whew. But I just love this light taupe color. Mmmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! Glad to see you are enjoying your stamps!!

Corie said...

Ahhhh this is so pretty