Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Frogs and toads!

I am just LOVING the Cuttlebug! I used the dotty one and embossed regular cardstock and some glossy cardstock and then played with my alcohol inks. Then I HAD to punch out some


frogs and toads! Aren't they adorable? I also borrowed a die and cut out this fantastic heart. It's a sizzlet that I cut on the cuttlebug, of course!
I used acetate and the computer to print my sentiment.
I also got to use my cropadile, which is fairly new. I'm loving that toy as well!
I tried out the nestabilities...borrowing from my ever generous friend, Phyllis. I am SO impressed with how these emboss the rectangle. It is SO elegant. They are ALL on my want list now.


5 comments:

Jules said...

This is beyond cute!!!! Love it!

Kim Mraz said...

TOADally CUTE!!!!

Etha said...

oh wow are those frogs a cuttlebug die??!! too amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love frogs and turtle so I love these!

Bel

Anonymous said...

What a clever idea ... I love those dotted frogs and they look adorable in your shiny heart.