Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SheetLoad of Cards DESIGN TEAM CALL!!!


SheetLoad of Cards- Design Team Call

SheetLoad of Cards is looking for four (4) talented and fun cardmaker/papercrafters, who are able to showcase our ezine and sketches to their fullest. Enthusiasm for the eZine is a must, your attitude and creations will help bring more recognition to yourself, as well as SheetLoad. We want artists who love SheetLoad as much as we do and are willing to help with promotion and getting the word out.


International applicants welcome.

I have been a SheetLoad artist for some time and I LOVE it! I always look forward to when it's "my turn" to make cards and show them off. Now you can enjoy it too! Click on over to SheetLoad and get all of the details!!


3 comments:

Alex said...

WOW!! I would so love to do this.....*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Velta said...

Thank you Denise for you sweet comment on my latest card. I would love to get in on this one!! I have become a follower of yours and know I will enjoy what I see here, cause I've been browsing...LOL...great stuff!!

Quoizel said...

I dont know why but when I saw the name Sheet load of cards. I totally busted a gut laughing. Thanks for brightening my day.