Thursday, August 21, 2008

Jest because...

I had to have it be "jest" because...I just adore this jester. I've had him colored for quite some time and just hadn't put him on a card yet...until I got the diamond folder...as soon as I saw that folder, I knew how I would use it!!! Now I just need the "jest because" sentiment!


And then for fun, I thought I'd put up a couple of the comment verifications I've gotten...I'm "apeshy" and qrkie" I knew I was a little quirky, but I didn't know I was shy around apes!




12 comments:

Alex said...

This is awesome Denise!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

What a cool card! I would have never thought to layer the embossing with two different colors, but it looks great!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to use a CB folder! I learned something today! :D

SmilynStef said...

Love what you did with this embossing folder ... so perfec tfor the Jester ... great card.

Bonnie said...

I love this jester!! and I love how you used that CB folder! too cool!!

jjcreations said...

Wow - I love this jester card. I like how you cut out the embossed paper in the background - and the balls he's juggling are great!!! Joan

Debbie Olson said...

The ball-juggling and diamond background are perfect here--great job!

Kim said...

What a cute card!!

Kim

Annie said...

love your Jester card and that embossing folder was perfect for him! annie x

Anonymous said...

WOW! I never thought to use the CB folder this way!! I've got it and now I've got to give it a try!! ;) Thanks for showing us your awesome creation!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Love how you used the CB Folder!

Shirley said...

The card's adorable and your sense of humor is wonderful. I love how the did the CB folder too.