Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I got an award!


I received this from my SBS22 sister Spike! I’m just tickled pink that she loves my blog!! Please check out her blog because she has a great one!!

Here are the rules…

I have to pick 7 of my favourite blogs and…
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.
I don't know how I can ever choose who to pick because I have a b'zillion blogs on my reader...okay, that's an exaggeration but not by much!
1. California Stampin' Alexandra leaves the sweetest comments and her creations are great!
2. A Year of Crockpotting This is just an awesome one!
3. Stamp Act because Lynda's creations amaze me!
4. Freedom in Creating because I'm in awe of her cards.
5. There She Goes...her cards are so, so, so wonderful!
6. Dittydots...an SBS22 blog sister!!
7. Kathy's Knook...another SBS22 blog sister.
Be sure to check out these awesome blogs!

6 comments:

Stephanie ODea said...

thanks, Denise! I'm having a lot of fun this year with this project, but I will admit there are times (lots of them, lately!) I worry I bit off too much. :-)
thanks so much for your nice words and for making my evening.
xxoxox
steph

Alex said...

COngrats to you and thanks so much for sharing this award with me! I will post on my blog this weekend - smooches! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

NormaJ said...

Thank you so much for this award
you gave me. I am very pleased to
have received it. However, I have
finally figured out how to list the
names, but can't for the life of me figure out how to transfer the
photo part of it to my blog. Any
hints?

Kathy Gerace said...

Thank you, Denise! I am truly honored that you love my blog. I will need to work on this project in the morning. Can't think very clearly this late at night!

NormaJ said...

Thanks for your help Denise. I
finally got my blog post done with
a lot of mumbling and a night of
sleep on it. I think part of my
trouble was the actual blog post,
as well as not seeing what I was
doing. Morning brightens up everything.

toners said...

Congrats on your award! It is very well deserved :) I will be checking out these blogs!