Monday, November 5, 2007

The winner is...

There was only one person that really guessed all of the costumes correctly...and that is Melissas!!! Congratulations Melissas...I will gather the candy (that I haven't taken a picture of yet) and get that sent. Please e-mail me your addy! (waldee@juno.com ) Thank you. Oh, and for those of you that are wondering...the one that most of you guessed as the Honeymooners were Lucy, Desi, Fred, and Ethel. And the ones that were guessed as Lemony Snicket (sp)...those were the 3 Stooges. I'm sure it would have been easier if the tall one had gotten on his knees, but he had to be Moe...then we gave little one a buzz cut and little girl curls in her hair. Melissas got ALL of them right! Thanks so much for playing everybody!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! thanks for the great game! It was fu to try and guess! and thanks for looking at my blog :)