Friday, November 30, 2007

Thinking of You


I have been in the Christmas card making mood, but I HAD to use these stamps. They were calling my name. Aren't they incredible? They are from Purple Onion Designs. I LOVE them!
I got the little "thinking of you" as an extra thrown in, and it's just perfect!
The background paper is from the Hot Off the Press warehouse sale. And I used my little slit punch that was at the top of my wish list. Now I think the word window might have taken that spot!
My card class went really, really well. I had seven ladies attend and they were all very happy with the cards we made. Whew! I think I will be leading a card class once a month at the local senior center. That's really good for me because I really dislike speaking in front of a group of people. So it will be a good challenge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you did the class at the Senior Center - I knew you'd be great at it...makes one feel really good to help others make something that they are proud of. I would love to hear more detail in an e-mail!

Way to go - love you!
Sister