Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I cased...sort of.


I saw the cutest card on Lisa Bohler's site. I knew I needed to make a snowman that looked up!! Here's my case! I love it! I found the santa hat brads at the Hot Off The Press warehouse sale and knew they'd be perfect for this!!! I just love it! The "arms" are from a tree punch, the carrot nose is a small heart punch cut in half, the "celebrate" stamps is from a $1 Michael's set, and the adorable ribbon is from my recent win (see previous post). I LOVE that ribbon! It is from AMuse. I punched the snowflakes out with my punches (I love snowflakes).

4 comments:

Daughter of the King said...

so cute..just browsing your blog this evening a bit
Deby

Diane (djluvs2stamp on SCS) said...

This is sooo Cute! Thanks for visiting my blog and playing along!

Corie said...

Ahhhh this is just so adorable.

Corinna is Stamptopia.com said...

I love this card!!!