Thursday, April 14, 2011

Belated masculine birthday card


My dad's birthday was in January. He's getting it today. I have a great excuse though. They (Mom and Dad) went snowbirding right before his birthday and have just returned. I made the card today. Hmmmm. Procrastination at its finest? I had visions of having a great card made and having it and his gift sitting on their dining room table so he'd be surprised when he got home. Yep. It was a great vision.

I love the SU Cool Tools stamp set. It's perfect for any guy, but especially my dad! He's one of those guys that can fix anything, build anything! I paper pieced some of the tools, computer generated the sentiment, and randomly stamped the background. He'll love it.

3 comments:

pbo said...

Way cool!! He will love it!

Alice said...

really cool and fun! wonderful card!

Mina said...

thats a perfect set for a mans card and you used it perfectly Denise...I bet he loved it even if it wasnt sitting waiting for him
Mina xxx