Monday, January 25, 2010

Thanks...you rock!


This is a thank you card for my friend, Phyllis. I've always heard "better late than never" so that seems to be what I stick with. She gave me the adorable CTMH stamps set that I'd been drooling over. I LOVE it! The "you rock" is from a $1 stamp from Michael's. It used to have a little globe on it that was "you rock my world", but I thought I could use it much more the way I used it so I cut it apart. I thought the dotted paper was perfect for "disco lights". The disco ball is an embossed brad. It's very sparkly in person.

5 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

What a fun card, great layout and papers!

Alex said...

Totally fun card Denise, just love the layout! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

LOL! I saw the disco ball and it totally made me smile. Great card!

Basement Stamper said...

Love those images, too cool! Send me your address as I would love to send you some goodies for guessing my blog candy correctly first, think I have enough for 2 gifts :-)

khowardga at gmail.com

Lucy said...

Amazing card, love the retro paper. Lucy (Munyip Makes) x