Monday, December 14, 2009

One of my SheetLoad creations...

Yes, finally. After a computer crash and a few lost pictures, I was able to find the cards and photograph them again. I guess it's a good thing I'm late sending out Christmas cards!!!


The doggie bones were made using a punch. I layered about six on top of each other to make it look like chipboard and tied a mini paper ribbon around them.

The "fur" on the stocking is a tip I found somewhere...it is grated Styrofoam! Isn't it GREAT?!?! It's like sparkly flower soft and I've used it several times since! Cheap! I happened to have a sack of old styrofoam balls...not sure what my plan was with them, but now they will be grated!!

I made this to go with a little can of doggie bones. You can see them together in SheetLoad of cards December issue. A great sketch to be sure!

2 comments:

pbo said...

This is so doggone cute! LOL

Angelwood said...

This is adorable. Love how you colored in your puppy - looks just like fur. Wonderful! hugs, Angela