Thursday, October 22, 2009

A cute card!

I actually won (well, I tied really) a little monthly contest put on by Stampin' Cat last month. The contest required the use of these alphabet letters to be used on the project.

I used them in a much different way than they were intended.

And came up with this little cutie patootie! I layered her a bit to add dimension...used a gold gel pen and a white gel pen, my very few copics, and some metallic gold paper. I was quite pleased with how it turned out!As you can see, I randomly placed the stickers around the edge of the card base. It was only a tiny bit tedious, but really it didn't take all that long and the look is awesome. So if you have any stickers lying around, this is an idea! I'd love to hear what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!! You still amaze me with the way you can "see" things so differently! Come on up here and rub some off on me! She really is cute - did you draw that face or is it a stamp?

pbo said...

Gorgeous as usual! You do such wonderful work!