Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My first ever ATC

I am tickled to pieces with how it turned out. Of course, you just can't go wrong when you use Raggedy Ann!! And since this one was themed "friendship", what could be better? I did have a giant Raggedy Ann...well, actually, I still have my giant doll! I used brown StazOn to stamp her, then I colored her in with SU colors and sprayed it with some glimmer mist. I only wish I had used glossy stuff on her eyes, but I forgot. I stitched some hair in and then coated it to make it stay. I love this one!!

3 comments:

Julie Ann said...

Wow- What a wonderful ATC!! I can't believe she's your first! You did an amazing job! Whomever is receiving this is super lucky!

Heather said...

Adorable- I love it! I don't do ATC's very often.

Dana said...

For a first go, this is remarkable! Here hair is such a good focal point and really makes this stand out. Adorable.