Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another adorable SheetLoad, Bitten by the Bug, Cutting Cafe card!



Hello all. It's time to show another item created with the June Sheetload of Cards and The Cutting Cafe. The Cutting Cafe images are adorable and you can purchase them here! I loved the popsicle image as soon as I saw it. It's one that I will use again and again.

I used paper from my scraps and dimensional magic to give the wet look to the popsicle. This image is intended to be used as a shaped card, but I reduced it to use as an amazing embellishment. This makes it so easy to print out and cut out. I'm lovin' it!

I had some little bikini embellishments from long ago that went well, and I'm always looking for a way to use the alphabet beads. Have you used the June SheetLoad download yet? It's so easy and so versatile!

5 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

Cuteness!!! I love the way you made it shine, and I love the bikini!! LOL!!

Linda said...

Very cute and fun summer card!! Love that you made it look shiny and wet....so delicious looking.

Heather said...

I love how you shrank and made the Popsicle so realistic!

Alex said...

ooh, total cuteness Denise, it looks yummy enough to eat! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

congres said...

Greaat blog post