Monday, May 11, 2009

I played a game of CARD TAG!!!

This was fun! Here's my card:
Now you'll have to go over to Alicia's blog to see how this game is played. It is FUN!

I got an email with a photo of a card and had 24 hours to make one that was inspired by the photo. What a GREAT way to get some fresh ideas! The purse and gloves are both punches that I own (and love). The paper is stuff I've been hoarding. It's double sided and I can hardly make myself cut it!

Here are the players and their cards:

Alicia started us off with:



















Next up was Melyssa:



















Then Lisa:















On to Joy:
















And mine...sticking with the layout and loving thepinks!














Heather had to go from mine:















Then it was Ann's turn:














And last, but not least, was Barbara!












Isn't it amazing to see how each person was inspired by the previous one? Love it!







No comments: