Saturday, January 31, 2009

I actually completed a challenge!

That's right...a challenge from the lovely Marge at MaricopaStamper. This is a challenge for January from SBS22. It was to create a a Valentine's card WITHOUT any pink or red. And I really, really like the results! I used some old paper lace, crackle paint from Ranger, some really cool linen string from SU that I stole from another project I recently made, a $1 stamp, and some jewel brads. Love it. Thanks for the challenge, Marge!!!

4 comments:

Marge said...

Woo-Hoo, Denise; it's AWESOME!!! I'm going to have to borrow your crackle paint idea for more guy cards - that's a fabulous idea!!! Great job on the challenge!!! Good for you!!!

pbo said...

Very cute! Showing off your talent again!

Anonymous said...

Wow~! What a difficult challenge Denise abd I am not at all surprised that you did such a great job answering it! I LOVE your vision! Someday amybe my ideas will flow as freely and beautifully as your's.....ahhhh....a girl can dream can't she???? Congrats on such an awesome card!

Alex said...

FABULOUS card Denise - I aodre the the beautiful edges you created, just looks wonderful! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex