Monday, September 22, 2008

I haven't disappeared...




How can it possibly be the 22nd day of September? What happened to the 2nd...and the8th...and the 14th...???? I just can't believe how fast time is going!! Anyway I HAD to have this stamp and I just love it. It can be colored in so many different ways to create such amazingly different cards! I did a little bit of hand stitching on one just for fun.

That cute little metal flower on the blue card is from a kids' set of "make your own tags".

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang it! Are those the inkadinkadoo birds? I've been looking for those little guys EVERYWHERE! Where did you buy yours?

Your cards are beautiful!

Becky said...

I love the blue cards with the birds on it..its so beautiful. And the sentiment "lets chat" goes right along, it looks like they are having a gab fest on the card!!

jhet said...

HI Denise!

Nice card and nice to see you blogging again. Looking forward for more cards ;-)

God bless you.

Juliana said...

I love your coloring!!
BEAUTIFUL!!

CraftyC said...

These are gorgeous cards, great colouring!
Clairex

Alex said...

Yeah, you're back!! I totally love these birds Denise, they are soooo cute and your coloring ROCKS!!! Love that blue one! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

n8tvtexan said...

How cute! I love your coloring.

Kathy Gerace said...

How unique and different each card is while using the same stamp. All the cards are gorgeous. Great job coloring.

toners said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love how you showed such a variety with one stamp! :)

Sarah Elliott said...

Very nice cards. I love the image and the colours are gorgeous.

Tina said...

great looking cards - have a great week

Heidi said...

Love those birds! They are great.