Friday, May 23, 2008

Playing around

I got some beautiful paper at a garage sale and couldn't wait to play with it. Oh, I LOVE it! I also used some $1 stamps.


Then I also got the Thanks a Latte from a MFT little stamp set that was at the garage sale. I know, I scored!!! The mug is from a $1 set. The paper on the "thanks" card is some that I won as blog candy. It is gorgeous! I'll post all my winnings one of these days...I'm still waiting on one that I won in February. Kind of sad it hasn't arrived yet.

We're off for a tournament in Eastern Oregon...hoping for good weather. We're looking forward to a motel...a pool...and some baseball and wondering how I can hide some scrapping supplies to take with us!!

7 comments:

Alex said...

These are both gorgeous Denise - I love them! That paper you scored is beautiful - what a great find!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Oh how gorgeous!
Love the Latte one, got those stamps but mojo still fails me with them.. so thanks for the inspiration :)

Marlene x

jjcreations said...

I like the birthday card....always liked this paper. Joan

SueB said...

I'm LOVIN' the colors and stamp used in the "Thanks a Latte" card! Drooling, as a matter of fact!

Unknown said...

Just adorable cards!! Thank you for sharing!

Jessica
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

toners said...

I love that paper - and what an EXCELLENT score with your MFT set :) Enjoy!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Love your cards. Gosh, I never find paper at the garage sales I visit. You are lucky.