Sunday, April 27, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by mudmaven designs and Allison! If you'd like to play, please consider yourself tagged.



7 Things GameThe Rules for 7 Things:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

These thing really make you think !!!! Here we go!

1. I have very, very, very, very big feet...size 12. I wear Birkenstocks often
2. I once had a rake go through my very large foot, but probably at the time it wasn't very big. I think I was about 4.
3. I love peanut butter. Peanut butter and honey...peanut butter and jelly...peanut butter and dill pickles (a favorite)...peanut butter and chocolate. You just can't go wrong.
4. I abhor housework.
5. I'm allergic to giggling...well, sort of...it generally brings on my asthma (not bad), but if I get a fit of giggles, I end up very wheezy. (It doesn't stop me)
6. I dislike glitter. If it's within twenty feet of me, it will attack and cling to me.
7. I always notice people's feet...probably because I used to be extremely self conscious about the size of my feet (when I was younger). Even from afar, I might mention those "tiny feet" or those feet that are "bigger than Bo's!" (my 17 yo wears a 16)

There you have it. If you want to be tagged, then you are.


No comments: