Monday, December 31, 2007

I'm a great auntie again!

Here's a card I made for my great niece...Evelyn Marie. I don't have a picture to show you because I haven't seen her in person yet. I did see a picture from Great Grammy and Great Papa...and she's beautiful. The little princess stamp is from a kids' set that my daughter got me for Christmas (from Michael's). So sweet. It's colored with Prismacolors. I found the pink velvet ribbon at Target. Love it.




The "sweet girl" is really two separate stamps of the $1 ones. I cut apart two different ones so I could form "sweet girl" from "sweetheart" and "party girl". Isn't the scalloped circle behind this so pretty? It's really from the corner adorner punch! I think it adds a royal touch.










And some terribly exciting news...I got a crop-a-dile for Christmas!!! It's awesome and I love it. Now, how did I survive without it? AND...I went shopping yesterday and got a Cuttlebug for 50% off at Michael's. I was so excited I felt like I had had 18 1/2 cups of espresso!!! I have all of the embossing folders on my wish list now! Spoiled rotten!

3 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Congratulations on your great auntie status...again...LOL!
What a super sweet card!
Happy new Year!

Corie said...

This is such a cutie pie card. Happy New Year!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Congrats on your new tools. Just gorgeous cards! :0) Mel