First time I've ever been tagged!
Corie from Creations by Corie tagged me this morning. I get to tell you 7 things most people don't know about me.
1. I have a teaching degree. But the only time I "used" it, was when I subbed for a short time and took over for somebody's maternity leave for three months. I have been homeschooling for over fifteen years, but I don't think a teaching degree is required (at least not in Oregon).
2. I ran out in front of a motorcycle at the end of 5th grade, got hit, got seven stitches on my elbow...lots of scrapes and bruises.
3. I have 4, 3, 3, 1, 5, 4, 5, 2, 3...that would be 30 nieces and nephews. My hubby has 12 children in his family and I have 3 in mine...and we're a fertile bunch! Yes, my children have THIRTY first cousins. My husband's parents were married for 49 years and my parents will celebrate their 50th anniversary this year.
4. I held the discus record for twenty years (from 8th grade). I had a throw of 100' 3/4" and then I quit. Yes...I can't believe I quit. I do have that regret in my life.
5. I know the stunt double for X-Men's "Sabretooth". He is Troy Brenna and his oldest sister is my best childhood friend.
6. I saw Hank Aaron when he was the grand marshal of the Rose Parade in California...I barely remember it.
7. I am spoiled. I am the youngest child of my family and my sister could probably attest to me being a spoiled brat when I was little. But I still like to get my way NOW!
I think I'm supposed to tag people too, but I'm so new to blogging that I don't have seven people to tag!! I really love that Corie tagged new people!
I hope I can create something today...or post something that is already made.