Saturday, November 17, 2012

Santa's Sleigh

I LOVED Kittie Kraft's sleigh, and when I saw it, I knew I had to make something similar.  I really, really like how it turned out.  And it made me feel so good when my 15 yo ds got it out to show a friend of his...to me, that means he was totally impressed!


The die is a Savvy Stamps die that I found recently.  Love it!  Santa's bag is made from a tiny piece of the velvet ribbon.  And the gold trim I found at a garage sale several years ago.  I am loving it!  Oh, and the snow background embossing folder is from Crafts Too. I love this one since the dots are random.



2 comments:

pbo said...

This is so stinkin' gorgeous!!!

Kittie said...

Denise, your card is simply adorable. Don't you love doubling up on these reindeer. It makes it look so realistic. Thanks for the link. I loved seeing it.,