Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Winner, winner, winner!

Okay...are you guys all ready to see what this creation ended up being??? She is a mermaid for an "undersea" tree that is auctioned for a rundraiser in Seattle. Isn't it amazing? I am in awe of the "shipwreck" tree topper and I'm thrilled with how the mermaid looks. Do you see the little sign accompanying it toward the bottom left of the tree? It says "special thanks to Denise" at the bottom. Wow! This tree is amazing. I'll include a couple of close ups for you.


















Then we have the left hand and right hand. Isn't it so cool how they did that?
And the tail...the beautiful tail. I was very happy with how this turned out. And you can see the base and the aquarium. Love it. I hope it raises a lot of money.

Thank you to everybody that guessed. I know it was a hard one...who would have thought a mermaid and especially one on a tree that had to do with Christmas? CLAUDIA, you're the winner. Awesome guessing. I need your mailing address to send out some goodies!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cool is THAT!!! i shoulda guessed, i shoulda, shoulda, shoulda..... i kept thinking mermaid cuz of the makeup, but thought to myself "what does a mermaid have to do with christmas?"..... that's what i get for trying to be LOGICAL!!! congrats to the winner and congrats to you, denise for being so dog-gone talented!

Marge said...

Amazing -- I'd never have guessed an undersea tree & both my children live in SEATTLE!!! Guess I need to visit them & learn something -- Ha-Ha!!! ;-) I wish!!!

Debbi T said...

That tree is AWESOME!!!!!!!
NICE work!!

Alex said...

That is a fabulous tree - and a mermaid, who knew??!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex