Thursday, March 6, 2008

I cased...again...

I saw this card on Angelosity and thought, "That's perfect for a manly card!" so, I just had to make a couple. I did the crackle emobss on the saying and think it looks great.












For this one, I just kept playing around with colors and decided this one would work for a masculine card as well. I did put brads up on the little tabs...just forgot to do that before I took a picture!









And this one uses very little stamping. These are actually dollar store stickers! But I like the way they look. I did cut around them more closely than they were. I think it makes for a very easy and fairly cute card.




I was asked to make a graduation card as well. I followed a template I had seen in a magazine last year, but I can't remember exactly which one. I like it.
The last masculine card I made is for an 18 year old young man. I have a hard time with masculine cards! It's so much easier to make things pretty. I think it turned out great though. Not much stamping.

No comments: