Thursday, June 28, 2007

I like this one...

I used some gorgeous Bohemian paper as part of the background on this card. I have really enjoyed that paper! I used felt rikrak that I won in blog candy, a scalloped circle that I won, and a really old Stampin' Up! set that I have in my stamp bin. I hand lettered the "thank you".


My 16 yo ds even liked it a bunch and said, "I think you should make more of that one!" That's cool to have words of encouragement like that from him!

We have a possible softball game tonight, but it could be cancelled because we're having rain. And the 16 yo has two basketball games tonight as well. I'm secretly hoping the softball game is cancelled so I don't have to choose which one to go to.

3 comments:

Corie said...

Love the colors. That is your writing -- nice handwriting. Love the card.

Leigh said...

absolutely gorgeous card, love the colours.

Rochelle W said...

Beautiful. I love the colors you used.